PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICIES
Every time you use this website, the Privacy and Cookies Policies which are in force at any given time will be applied. You should check the texts thereof to make sure you agree with them.
1) Evesportswear informs users that all their personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data, and of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data.
2) We inform you that any personal data you provide us with shall be added to an automated file created and maintained under Evesportswear’s responsibility.
3) Depending on the functionalities you use, the purposes of said file will be the following:
I. Performing, observing and executing the contract for the sale of the products you have acquired or any other contract entered into by Evesportswear and you.
II. Sending you commercial communications about products and services that might be of interest to you belonging to Evesportswear and other brands and/or companies of the Group.
III. Dealing with any requests you make to us.
IV. In the event you provide us with personal data from third parties, you are responsible for having informed them of this provision and obtained their consent for said data to be provided for the purposes detailed below.
V. If you have bought a product or gift card, the third-party personal data provided by you will be used only to a) process the shipment or verify the receipt of the goods and b) answer any requests you or the third party might make to us.
VI. In the event you want to process the return of goods associated with a gift card, we will use the personal data you have provided us with through the return form only to a) deal with the requests related to the gift card or the return you might make to us and b) confirm the acceptance of the return and the refund of the amount you paid for the merchandise.
4) Evesportswear’s customers may exercise at any time their rights to access, correction, cancellation and opposition by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If necessary, we may ask you for a copy of your Spanish identity card, your passport or any other valid document that identifies you. In the event you decide to exercise said rights and your e-mail address is part of the personal data you provided us with, we would like to ask you to specifically reflect this circumstance in the aforesaid communication, by indicating the e-mail address with regard to which you will exercise your right to access, rectification, cancellation or opposition.
5) In order to fulfill the purposes mentioned in Section 2, it might be necessary for us to provide this information to third parties that render support services to us, such as financial entities, antifraud entities, and providers of technology, logistic, transportation and customer delivery and/or website transaction analysis services, in order to provide users with sufficient guarantees during commercial operations, and so on. By entering your data in this website you expressly authorize us to process and transfer said information. Your authorization includes those cases in which, in order to guarantee the efficiency of the service, the provider might be located in the U.S.A. or other countries or territories outside the European Economic Area.
6) The user (you) hereby guarantees that any personal data you provide are true and accurate and undertakes to inform us of any change or modification thereto. The user will be exclusively responsible for any loss or damage caused to the site or the person responsible for the website, or to any third party, by the entering of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms.
7) Information about cookies: By accepting these Privacy and Cookies Policies you agree to the use of those cookies which are employed in this website and described in the aforementioned page.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website places in your computer, phone or similar device containing information on your browsing through said site. Cookies are necessary to make browsing easier and friendlier and do not harm your computer.
Even though the general term ‘cookie’ is used in this policy–since cookies are they main way in which this website stores information, the ‘local storage’ space of the browser you use will also be used for the same purpose as cookies. In this regard, all the information included in this section also applies to this ‘local storage’.
What are cookies used for in this website?
Cookies are essential to the operation of our website. The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, we use them to save your preferences (language, country…) while you are browsing and in any future visits.
Additionally, the information collected by our cookies allows us to improve the website by making estimates of the numbers and patterns of use, to adapt the website to the particular interests of users, to speed up searches, and so on.
What are cookies NOT used for in this website?
We do not store any sensitive personal identification information, such as your address, password, credit or debit card data, and so on, in the cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in the cookies?
The information stored on our website’s cookies is exclusively used by us, with the exception of those identified below as ‘third-party cookies’, which are used and managed by external entities to provide services to us that we requested so as to improve our services and the experience of users when they browse our website. The main purposes for which these ‘third-party cookies’ are used are obtaining access statistics and guaranteeing payment operations.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website at any time by modifying the configuration of your browser according to the indications given next. Although the parameterization of each browser is different, cookies are usually configured from its ‘Preferences’ or ‘Tools’ menus. For more information on how to configure cookies in your browser, please see its ‘Help’ menu.
What specific cookies does this website use and for what purposes?
This website uses the following cookies, tags and the like:
a) Own cookies (technical and personalization): These cookies are used to identify the user during the session, to prevent the user from having to repeat authentication processes on the website, to accelerate some website processes, to remember the choices made by the user during the session or future accesses, to remember already visited pages (language, products, size…), to manage the cart and to keep products added thereto while the user keeps browsing our pages, and so on.
b) Third-party cookies (analytical):
I. Browsing: They gather generic information on users’ accesses to the website (not its content) to subsequently provide us with aggregated information on said accesses for statistical purposes.
We use Google Analytics to statistically monitor and analyze users’ accesses to our website. These cookies do not identify the users or save their personal data; they only collect information from their browsing, such as e.g. the number of times a user visits the website, the dates of a user’s first and last visit, the length of the visits, the page from which a user accessed the website, and so on.
II. Shopping: These cookies allow information to be collected about the device from which a purchase is made on this website, in order to make sure these operations give customers sufficient guarantees. These cookies never collect sensitive information such as e.g. card data.
Evesportswear may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legal or regulatory requirements or to adapt said policy to any instruction issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Thus, we advise users to check it periodically.